Membership is open to anyone who:
- is willing to actively share, defend, and propagate the culture of the people of Germany and the Cameroon Grasslands.
- makes his or her desire to be part of the Association’s main goals by paying a non-refundable registration fee of 20 € and a solidarity fund contribution of 50 €.
- as a registered member, is prepared to subsequently pay a non-refundable renewal of membership fee of 10 € and a solidarity fund contribution of 50 € annually.
- is willing to meet up morally and financially with the obligations of the Association as stated in the By-laws.
- Upon signing up for membership, thus accepts the above commitments and association’s rules and regulations.
Membership in the Association could be terminated due to the following reasons:
- By willing termination of membership in a written statement addressed to the Association to that effect.
- Failure to abide by the laws governing the Association.
- Dismissal upon recommendation by the General Assembly.
- Unexplained absence from six consecutive meeting sessions.
For further information, please feel free to request a copy of our constitution from the secretariat.
If you have questions relating to your membership or how to become a member, please feel free to contact us directly using our Contact form.